Graduation Requirements at CCHS
A student must have a minimum of twenty six (26) credits to graduate. Graduation will be based on the pupil’s academic performance, teacher recommendations, passing of the state-mandated civics test and the successful completion of the following mandatory credit.
- 4.0 Credits English
- 4.0 Credits Theology
- 3.0 Credits Mathematics
- 3.0 Credits Social Studies
- 3.0 Credits Science
- 1.0 Credit Fitness & Wellness
- 0.5 Credit Health
- 0.5 Credit Personal Finance
- 1.0 Credit Fine Arts (beginning with the Class of 2022; 0.5 Credit for 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Student Service Verification
Students are required to perform 25 hours of documented service per year, for a total of 100 service hours, prior to graduation.
Download the Student Service Verification Form HERE.