Catholic Central Open House
Our “Raise the roof for the next 100 years” Open House event will take place on Wednesday, October 11th from 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM. You are cordially invited to come and meet our amazing faculty and staff, tour our facilities and learn about all of the opportunities that await you on our campus.
Open House is the first step in the admission process. Pre-register here.
The Class of 2028 Application for current 8th-grade students will be available at the Open House.
- All applicants must submit an application completed by a parent or guardian.
- All applicants must take the CCHS Placement Test. Registration for the Placement Test is completed as part of the Admissions application along with a $50 testing fee.
CCHS Placement Testing Dates are Friday, November 10th, and Saturday, November 11th, 2023
Once a student has successfully completed the application process and the placement test, students will be notified of acceptance in December and notified of incoming freshmen course registration dates in early February. 8
How are students selected?
Catholic Central High School does a thorough evaluation of every applicant. Below is a list of items that are used to help with the selection process:
- Review of Admissions application.
- Results of placement test.
- Review of written essay.
- Review of academic progress reports from current grade school.
- Confidential teacher evaluations (CCHS may request)
- Student must successfully complete 8th grade.
For more information contact our admissions department.