Catholic Central Open House 2021
Our “Raise the roof for the next 100 years” Open House event will take place on Wednesday, October 13th from 5:30-8:00 PM. You are cordially invited to come and meet our amazing faculty and staff, tour our facilities and learn about all of the opportunities that await you on our campus.
Open House is the first step in the admission process. Pre-register here.
The Class of 2026 Application for current 8th grade students will be available at the Open House.
- All applicants must submit an application completed by a parent or guardian and a $50 non-refundable application fee to CCHS.
- All applicants must take the CCHS Placement Test. Registration for the Placement Test is completed as part of the Admissions application.
CCHS Placement Testing Dates are Friday, November 12 and Saturday, November 13, 2021
Once a student has successfully completed the application process and the placement test, students will be notified of acceptance in December and notified of incoming freshmen course registration dates in early February, 2022.
How are students selected?
Catholic Central High School does a thorough evaluation of every applicant. Below is a list of items that are used to help with the selection process:
- Review of Admissions application.
- Results of placement test.
- Review of written essay.
- Review of academic progress reports from current grade school.
- Confidential teacher evaluations (CCHS may request)
- Student must successfully complete 8th grade.
For more information contact our admissions department.