Catholic Central High School
- Peer & community activity heightens emotional connection and can act as a community rallying point
- Family environment is incapable of being replicated by clubs and provides unparalleled camaraderie
- Experiences & values to last a lifetime
- More off-the-field behavioral accountability
- Academic focus & accountability via eligibility standards provides motivation & suits preparation for college (high school scholastic experience most closely resembles collegiate scholastic experience)
- Intensive physical, mental & emotional demands of 10-14 week high school season accelerates player development (5+ team sessions per week / championship title pursuits / rivalries / school pride / time management / organizational skills for life)
- Activity promoting inclusion
- Individual player development as extension of the classroom.
- Credibility & strength of high school community is a source for college recommendations
- Foreign exchange students from countries lacking high school sports find American high school sports environment exhilarating.