Admissions Testing at Catholic Central HS
Prior to applying to CC, all applicants are required to take a Placement Test.
TAKE THE PLACEMENT TEST
Currently, the CCHS Placement Test for the 2024-25 school year is being offered on an individual basis.
To schedule a test, please contact Admissions at 262.763.1506 or email email@example.com
Test Check List
Please plan on a three hour time-frame to take the placement test. This is a standardized admission test and once completed, will be evaluated by the Academics and Admissions Departments. Each applicant will receive either a phone call or a letter as to their results. The test is the STS High School Placement Test (commonly referred to as the HSPT). In addition, students will complete an on-site written essay.
- Students should get a good night’s sleep.
- On the day of the exam, students should eat a good breakfast.
- Pencils and test materials will be provided.
- No calculators will be allowed.
- Students are encouraged to bring a beverage to have during the exam. They may also bring a light snack to have during the break.
- Cell phones must be turned off during the exam.
- Dress code is casual.
- Arrive 10 minutes early
Address: 148 McHenry Street, Burlington, Wisconsin 53105
Catholic Central High School does a thorough review of every applicant. The following items are used to assist in this process:
- review of the admissions application
- results of the placement exam
- review of a written essay (administered during the placement exam)
- review of academic progress reports from 6th through 8th grade including grades, attendance and behavior.
*If you are unable to take the test during one of our posted testing dates, please contact our Admissions Department to discuss an alternative date.
SHADOW A CC STUDENT FOR A DAY
Want to experience a day-in-the-life of a Hilltopper? Schedule a Shadow Day. Shadow Days give future Toppers an opportunity to “shadow” a current CC Student, class-to-class during a school day. Individual Shadow Days are scheduled by appointment only through the Admissions Department.